Last week in our blog post 5 W’s of Social Business Intelligence we explored "big data" and social business intelligence. Off-line we had a few questions asked by clients in relation to why Social Data streams were so beneficial to organisations and governments alike. In this post we put together a short overview of the 7 advantages of Social Business Intelligence and Social "big data" streams.
The 7 advantages of Social Business Intelligence
- Highly Responsive – you can collect, analyse and respond on any timescale
- Highly Specific – you can relate to very specific conversations
- Highly Predictive – conversations are leading indicators
- In Context – feedback is pure and customer generated, not contrived or derived
- Unique – access to brand, competitive, partner and customer information is unparalleled
- 360 Degree’s – can get a complete view of the customer, partner or competitor (not just in relation to your brand)
- Highly Scalable – access to ‘rivers’ of data and a data-set that can be global
....[Update 12/04] one more from our head of strategy #8. Social is about people and not transactions
What other advantages of "big data" and Social Business Intelligence do you see?