Within Australian and Global financial markets August 2011 was one of the most fascinating months over the last few years .
We’d all remember reading headlines like:
- ‘Don’t panic’: Economists urge calm after bloodbath
- CBA Profit & Market continues surge higher
- Shares down at noon on investor fears
- Downturn fears wipe off $44bn
- Industry poised for huge job cuts
iGo2 examined these conversations through the month with particular reference to the Big 4 Australian Banks (Westpac, NAB, CBA, and ANZ). We also looked at the conversations as they associated to China, Resources, Outlook, and the Reserve Bank.