Top 10 Reasons why InsideView is better than Data Providers
1. More accurate – Aggregated company and contact information from multiple sources (editorial, user-generated, and web)
- Allindustry segments.
- World-widecoverage of all companies $10MM+ in annual sales.
2. Quality contacts over quantity – Decision-makers (director level and above) with full email addresses and direct phone, and rich social profiles (see below).
- No extra charge for email address.
- “Mash-up” contacts from: Jigsaw, NetProspex, BusinessWeek, Cortera, LondonTimes, LinkSV, etc.
- Quality over Quantity – Other data providers have much larger databases of contacts, but 95% of the contacts are never viewed because they represent the general public and are not decision-maker level. We focus on the most valuable contacts B2B salespeople need and omit the rest. Less than 1% of our contact searches are incomplete.
3. Social Media and Social Profiles – Integration of all major social network sites, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Flicker, Pandora, Amazon, Blogs, and 30k news sources. Easy search filters for relevancy.
- Leadership changes, new product launches, M&A, litigation, high/low financial performance, new office openings are among 20 business events we track for every company in our database.
- Mouse-over snippets – Save time with a quick scan of articles, posts, tweets to determine relevancy before clicking through to the whole article
- Smart Sharing – Share articles, posts, via email or social media with one click.
5. Smart Prospect Lists – Build prospect lists of companies and people by demographics, type, fiscal year end, and event triggers and social profiles.
6. Smart Connections – Beyond LinkedIn, InsideView IP finds other connections among former colleagues and other business contacts that you might not be aware of but can offer a warm intro.
- For example, we reveal that an executive in your company is on the same non-profit board as an executive of your prospect company – neither of which are linked to you via LinkedIn.
7. “Push” iFrame into CRM – Easy to use “magic window” in CRM account, contact, lead, and opportunity fields. No manual data retrieval needed. Integrated with CRM on prem and online. Very easy to install – 15 minutes in most cases.
8. Data Sync to CRM – one click sync of data into CRM. Checks for duplicates, presents field to field “stare and compare” prior to sync.
9. News and Detailed financial information – SEC filings, 10K, bankruptcies, etc. – used by Finance depts. and Vendor/Supply Chain management
10. More cost effective – InsideView is the same price as many standalone data providers – but you get so much more. Many companies purchase contact lists AND a company info subscription – thereby paying twice as much as InsideView.