“I am not an Athenian, or a Greek, but a citizen of the world” - Socrates
…and it seems to have happend again the Queenslanders have defeated NSW Blues and VIC (sorry bad anally - you don’t play NRL) through the Citizen support and engagement on online media, digital media, blogs and twitter!
From an iGo2 Group perspective the learnings for NSW and VIC are:
- Citizen engagement is an important element of government service delivery, and online tools may provide a unique opportunity to engage.
- It is important that our agencies not only focus on using tools because they exist; they need to think through how these tools can support deep engagement, and create conditions that allow citizens to participate in a meaningful and impactful way. More here.
I haven’t interpreted the data that compares three tags QLDFloods, VICFloods, and NSWFloods. If you are interested in that drop us a tweet @iGo2.
So here the data:
1) Share of Voice in Blogs, News and Forums
2) Share of Voice for Twitter
3) Popularity across Blogs, News and Forums
4) Popularity across Twitter
So in summary well done the Maroons!
If you’d like to help out your mates you can click here to donate to the Queensland Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal